Sunday, February 2, 2014

February Goals

Ah! February already! That much closer to warm weather and the new babes! I feel like I have to get in the bulk of my sewing now since who knows what life will be like with two munchkins. Coincidentally, this is also how I approach my fabric purchasing as I'm *sure* I wont be buying so frequently come the end of April.



Completed in January
-Nursery curtains (I'll post about when I finish the nursery)
-Dopp bag (I'll post this week)
-Handbag
-Lucky Stars BOM: Both January and practice blocks (need to re-do at least one)
-Sugar BOM: January
-Sewing accessory zipper pouch
-Sparkle Punch Quilt
-6 Maple Rag Leaf center diamonds
-Printed 40 Dishtowels for my Dad's Store
-Printed 12 tote bags for Goose's 2nd Birthday Party (will post later)
-Made 12 Gnome hats for party (will post later)
-Designed 2 fabrics in 2 colorways and had printed by Spoonflower (will post as soon as I get them!)
-Embroidered one panel for Woodland quilt

Started but Not Finished
-Confused Flying Geese Quilt
-Sunny Hex Quilt
-Quiet Book Pages for Goose: Letters

Goals for Completion in February
-Bolster pillow covers for nursery
-Project Bag
-Sunny Hex Quilt
-12 Maple Rag Leaf center diamonds
-Another Confused Flying Geese Quilt quadrant
-Cut and Prep for Amy Butler Weekender Bag
-Quiet Book Pages for Goose: Letters
-3 More Quiet Book Pages
-Design 1 fabric
-Embroider 2 panels for Woodland Quilt

No comments:

Post a Comment