Tuesday, January 14, 2014

2014 Sewing Goals...

I've been hesitating to put my "goals" out in the world. While many people feel that putting their goals out there will make them stick to them, I am more of the mindset that once they are out there I feel too much pressure (self-inflicted) to complete them and don't do it. Or... I wasn't going to do them regardless and then I just feel guilty about not doing them.

But. I keep thinking about them and need to mentally organize them so here we go.

Completion Goals
-Woodland Baby Quilt
-Hexagon Baby Quilt for my cousin
-Confused Flying Geese Quilt
-Lucky Stars BOM Club 2013 and 2013 and turn into a quilt
-Sugar Block BOM Club squares (final product TBD)
-On to the go Project Bag for embroidery and small quilting projects
-2 or 3 Project Linus Quilts
-Start Maple Leaf Rag quilt

Technical Goals
-Work on exact sewing and points
-Try dyeing and batik
-Improve hand quilting

January - March Goals
-Keep up with 3 BOM Club blocks
-Hexagon Quilt
-3 quadrants of Flying Geese Quilt
-Create enough scrap panels for a dozen center diamonds for the Maple Leaf Rag

No comments:

Post a Comment